We invite you to find out more about us, our people and our transformational services.
eTRANSERVICES is a provider of cost saving enterprise transformational services and products. Our core competencies are Consulting Services, Enterprise Information Technology (IT) Services, Application and Web Services, and Program and Acquisition Support Services. The firm is a Center for Veterans Enterprises certified Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone), and Department of Transportation (DOT) certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firm. We provide enterprise transformational services to our clients that help them solve business challenges, reduce cost, increase performance and efficiencies. We do this with innovative thinking, proven processes, and resiliant solutions while leveraging the appropriate architecture methodologies and technologies. Our solutions enable our clients to contribute towards enabling their greater enterprise using our franchised methodology for service delivery.
Our focus is on satisfying the needs of the client and never trying to sell anything they do not want.
eTRANSERVICES' clients can be pictured as government and commercial organizations that rely on information resource management systems, networks, and software to help carry out vital missions and/or public service. We will use our franchised methodology to provide customer support, reduce cost, and align our services to support organizational goals and objectives.
eTRANSERVICES provide cross-cutting services that enable our clients to:
- Improve the planning, management, and oversight of IT investments
- Protect cyber critical infrastructures
- Leverage an Enterprise Architecture framework and an IT Portfolio Management Strategy to realize efficiencies and cost savings
- Prevent the unauthorized access and use of sensitive information while ensuring that privacy is protected
- Provide citizens access to government and other publically available information
- Resolve information security and vulnerabilities shortfall in IT portfolios
- Support the exchange of digital data, information and knowledge