Welcome to the next generation of IT acquisition.
Cutting-edge technology. A large and diverse pool of proven industry leaders. Streamlined acquisition and fast provisioning. These are among the advantages of choosing CIO-SP3, a new Government-Wide Acquisition Contract (GWAC) from NITAAC that can be used by any federal civilian or DoD agency to fulfill a broad range of mission critical IT requirements.
With a $20 billion ceiling, flexible contract types and the ability to award in modular increments and incorporate performance-based features, CIO-SP3 allows for streamlined planning, acquisition and deployment of large-scale IT program requirements.
NITAAC program benefits.
- Easy-to-use, secure web-based e-GOS ordering system for automated task order competition, management, awardee selection and notification
- No special "Delegation of Procurement Authority" is required by NITAAC
- Customer Support Center provides 1-hour response to any contractual, technical or procedural question
- 1-day turnaround on free, comprehensive SOW/PWS assessment for every task order assures quality responses
- Free training on GWACs, FAR 16, NITAAC contracts and NITAAC online ordering systems; certification for 2 CLPs awarded
- Streamlined ordering and procedures under FAR Subpart 16.505 save time, money and resources
- Task orders placed directly by agency with end-to-end management by procuring CO
- Best available ceiling rates negotiated at the master contract level
- Task order competition drives rates even lower
- Customized terms, conditions and labor categories easily added at the task order level
- 10-Year, multiple award indefinite-delivery, indefinite- quantity (IDIQ) GWAC
- $20 billion contract ceiling
- For everything ITSM in support of the Federal Enterprise Architecture, the Department of Defense Enterprise Architecture and the Federal Health Architecture.
- 1% contract access fee capped at $150K on any task order base or optional period (not to exceed 12 months) with funding in excess of $15M
- No additional charge for value-added services and support
For more information please visit: http://nitaac.nih.gov/nitaac/contracts/cio-sp3