Program Management Office Support Services
eTRANSERVICES' Program Management Office Support Services enables agencies to meet their operational needs by supporting programs, projects, initiatives and other professional servies in the agency's portfolio. These services include (1) Acquisition and Contract Management Support; (2) Asset Management Support; (3) Continuity Management Support; (4) Financial Management Support; (5) Program Management Support.
- Acquisition and Contract Management Support - eTRANSERVICES provides acquisition subject matter experts (SME) to support agency programs. Our SMEs provide recommendations, support the implementation of improvements/efficiencies within the acquisition process. Our team reviews and supports agreement documentation to ensure proper technical and programmatic requirements are addressed. We provide SME to the programs, projects, acquisition of services, and initiatives to ensure compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements, to include tailoring of these requirements, as permitted. eTRANSERVICES, at the direction of the Government, will attend Internal Program Reviews to support portfolio objectives. We provide contract management support that includes; track the funding of each contract assigned, upload files for each contract to the appropriate repositories, draft PWS updates with a drafted Independent Government Cost Estimate to the COR/ACOR for contract modifications, and provide support to the Government as required.
- Logistics/Asset Management Support - eTRANSERVICES provides life-cycle
sustainment involving early planning, development, implementation, and management of a comprehensive,
affordable, and effective performance driven logistics support strategy. We assist in the control and management of the capital program asset life-cycle from procurement to retirement. This includes
applications, license agreements, IT systems and hardware, and IT support equipment. We participate in developing long term program
asset acquisition accountability and supportability approaches that further Government acquisition strategy goals and
objectives. We provide asset inventory and asset tracking services that track the financial aspects of an asset, to include cost and depreciation, as well as contract management aspects, to include leases, maintenance agreements, service contracts and location.
- Continuity Management Support - eTRANSERVICES performs business analysis to develop and implement standard methodologies and automated processes and to facilitate requirements for managing and monitoring activities surrounding identified core business operations. eTRANSERVICES supports the Government’s process to
control design changes associated with designated systems, architectures and programs. The process includes, receiving of test results and software/hardware configuration documentation of new and existing products.
- Financial Management Support - eTRANSERVICES provide financial analytical services relating to financial execution, budget, financial and programmatic support to agencies. These support services will ensure that programs have consistent, viable, and expert financial support for program objective memorandum and budget submissions, subscriptions services support and implementation activities of the network infrastructure. We support the Government in all aspects of DoD Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) processes. Our SMEs support all phases of the Budget planning and programming to include preparing Program Objective Memorandum (POM) inputs, Budget Exhibits, and supporting agency's POM/Budget Formulation and Agency-level POM/Budget submissions. eTRANSERVICES provides budget support for White Papers, Concept Papers, Courses of Action (COA) Plans, Strategic Messages, Cost Estimates, Out-year Planning Documents, etc.
- Program Management Support - eTRANSERVICES provides programmatic support and expertise in the areas of cost, schedule and performance related to any Government program. This may include Information Technology, specifically, Information Assurance and information security to the organizations tasks, projects, and programs. This support includes; administrative meeting support and attendance at meetings, working groups, and reviews. We provide expertise in the analysis, development, and sustainment of a performance metric plan that will support the strategic goals and objectives of the organization; and improve program efficiencies and effectiveness to produce results that will strengthen the health of the program and improve reporting and budgeting requirements at the task, project, program and Agency-level. Our SMEs will draft and coordinate the development of program briefing charts and attend forums such as Director’s Quarterly Program Review (QPR), Program or Project QPR, Program or Project Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBR), Working Integrated Product Teams (WIPT), Preliminary Design Review (PDR), Critical Design Review (CDR), or equivalent, and briefings as required. Our team assists in constructing and managing the Integrated Master Schedule and Work Breakdown Structures.