We invite you to find out more about us, our people and our transformational services.
eTRANSERVICES is an Information Technology (IT) and professional business services company that is focused on providing cost saving enterprise transformational services and products. Our core competencies are Consulting Services, Enterprise IT Professional Services, Application and Web Services, and Professional Business Services. We enable agile transformation by using an enterprise planning & architecture framework and service delivery methodology. Our clients benefit from innovative solutions, measured success, and a franchised methodology that leads to predictable outcomes focused on lowering costs, decreasing service delivery times, and meeting organizational goals.
The company's solutions enable its customers to meet organizational goals, objectives, and measures using our franchised methodology for professional service delivery. Our Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA) approved Cost Accounting System enables us to provide fair and reasonable contract pricing using our tools, disciplined accounting, contracts and subcontracts management processes and procedures. The firm is a Veterans Affairs "verified" Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) and Small Business Administration certified Historically Underutilized Business Zone (HUBZone) and Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB). eTRANSERVICES is certified by the Department of Transportation (DOT) and the Commonwealth of Virginia as a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) firm.
Our focus is on satisfying the needs of the client and never trying to sell anything they do not want.
eTRANSERVICES' clients can be pictured as government and commercial organizations that rely on information resource management systems and sound business practices to help carry out vital missions and/or public services. The company will use its franchised methodology to provide customer support, reduce cost, and align our services to support organizational goals and objectives.
eTRANSERVICES provide cross-cutting services that enable its clients to:
- Improve the planning, management, and oversight of IT investments
- Protect cyber critical infrastructures
- Leverage an Enterprise Architecture framework and an IT Portfolio Management Strategy to realize efficiencies and cost savings
- Prevent the unauthorized access and use of sensitive information while ensuring that privacy is protected
- Provide citizens access to government and other publically available information
- Resolve information security and vulnerabilities shortfall in IT portfolios
- Support the exchange of digital data, information and knowledge